Would you like to guest post here at Lawyerly? We love to feature new, well-written posts from bright legal minds. Not only does it help with our busy schedules, but it also encourages our readers to visit you.
Why Should You Guest post at Lawyerly?
- Your post will be promoted on a blog that receives more than 100,000 pageviews a month.
- Contributing to Lawyerly is great for your blog’s ranking with search engines because you’ll get do-follow links back from us.
- Every post will include a bio linking back to your site.
- Your post should fall under one of the major legal practice areas. Additionally, you could write about professional development.
- Your post should be your own original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts should be written with good grammar and have a minimum of 500 words.
- You may include links to your blog one time within the post.
- Links for affiliates are not allowed.
- By submitting content to Lawyerly, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at a later date on your blog or someone else’s.
- Please submit your post by the agreed-upon date so we can fit it into our schedule. Posts not submitted on time may not be published.
We reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit it at any time as we see fit.
Please note that all submissions are subject to our approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is live; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post them.
Reach out at email@example.com